Now that you have chosen your wedding invitation templates, the next step is to get them ready for mailing. This process is a little more complicated than just putting them in an envelope and stamping them, but it is definitely doable with a little bit of effort.
Your daughter can do this but you need to help her with the process. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Make sure that each invite is facing the right way before folding it in half. The front of the invite should be visible when it is folded in half.
2. Fold the invite in half so that the front and back are touching.
3. Use a ruler to make a crease down the center of the fold. Be very precise with this step – you do not want any wrinkles or bends in the invites once they are unfolded again.
4. cut out a piece of thin cardboard that is slightly larger than the invite itself.
5. Place the cardboard on top of the invite, and use a bone folder or something similar to create a nice and even fold along the crease you created in Step 3.
6. Glue or tape the cardboard to the invite.
7. Repeat these steps for all of the invites.
8. Insert each invite into a standard mailing envelope, and stamp them with the appropriate postage.
Your daughter will be thrilled with how her wedding floral invites look once they are all finished!
Make sure that the backs of your floral invites are clean.
Once you have done this, take a look at the front to make sure that there are no wrinkles or creases in it. If you find any, go ahead and smooth them out so they will not be noticeable on the other side.
Once both sides of your wedding floral invites look good and ready to be mailed, it is time to get them packaged up for sending. The best way to do this is by using an outer envelope with a strip flap that seals all the way across the top of the package, as opposed to just taping one corner together. You can request these envelopes from your printer if you need help finding some.
The next step is filling up the outer envelope with the wedding floral invites, making sure that they are properly aligned and not overlapping. After this is done, you need to fill out an address label for each one.
Once the address labels are on the package with your return address underneath it, it is time to make sure that all of them are sealed uptight. If you have done everything correctly up until this point, there should be no way for them to open up in transit.
After this is finished, go ahead and pay postage for them and get ready to mail them out!
We hope you found these tips helpful. If you have any other questions or need more guidance, be sure to contact your wedding floral invites printer for more assistance. They should be more than happy to help. The final steps in getting your daughter’s wedding floral.